You can use the orange juicer for mixers (5JE) to easily and thoroughly extract juice from any citrus fruits (lime, grapefruit...). Firstly, set it up as follows.
Here is how to put the orange juicer for mixers together:
- Insert the round end of the metal drive shaft into the reamer so that the pins fit into the slots.
- Next, insert the square end of the metal drive shaft through the hole in the citrus juicer housing.
- Slide the strainer into the grooves in the citrus juicer housing.
Here is how to attach the orange juicer to the mixer:
- Turn the mixer off (speed '0') and unplug.
![how do you attach the orange juicer to the mixer step 1](https://assets.wpsandwatch.com/storage/images/_aliases/KA_compressed/8/9/8/5/15915898-1-eng-GB/how_to_attach_the_orange_juicer_to_the_mixer_STEP1.jpg .jpg "how do you attach the orange juicer to the mixer step 1")
- For mixers with a hinged attachment hub cover, flip up to open. For mixers with a removable attachment hub cover, loosen attachment knob by turning it counter clockwise and remove the attachment hub cover.
- Insert attachment shaft housing into the attachment hub, making sure the power shaft fits into the square hub socket.
- Rotate attachment back and forth if necessary.
- When the attachment is in the proper position, the pin on the attachment will fit into the notch on the hub rim. Tighten attachment knob until the attachment is completely secured to the mixer.