You can go ahead and place an order on the KitchenAid website without registering for ‘My Account’, but there are advantages to setting on up, as your details will be saved and you won't have to type them in every time you place an order with us.
Benefits of setting up a KitchenAid ‘My Account’
Setting up an account with us makes it easier to:
- View all your details
- Find your order history
- Save multiple addresses
- Quickly order with partly pre-filled forms
- Download your invoice
- Follow the status of your order.
Registering a KitchenAid account is quick and easy. Just follow the simple steps bellow.
How to set up My Account on the KitchenAid website
- Click the login icon which can be found on the top right-hand corner of your screen and choose the 'Join / Sign in option', which will take you to the Join / Sign in page.
- If you've not already registerered for My Account, choose the 'Register' option and complete all fields marked with an asterisk *.
- Once you've completed the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. We suggest that you check the information in this email carefully, making sure it is correct.