After you've minced, ground and grated meat, veggies, fish or other ingredients, you'll need to clean your meat grinder and sausage stuffer attachment (5KSMMGA).
Here are the steps for cleaning the meat grinder:
You can put the following parts in the dishwasher (top rack only):
- Sausage stuffer parts which are made of plastic (small tube and large tube).
- The brush which has nylon bristles, stainless steel wire, and plastic handles.
You must hand wash the following parts in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry:
- The main body, grind screw, tray, and collar which are all made of aluminum.
- Grinding blade which is made of stainless steel.
- The 3 grinding plates which are made of stainless steel (fine, medium, and coarse grinding plate).